Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 1 of trip to Oklahoma


I've only been here one day, but have had a ton of fun. Piper is super sweet and so tiny. You really do forget how tiny they are when they are first born! She is only 9 days old so she is still sleeping a lot and poor Steph is having to get up at least twice in the middle of the night. I've had some fun taking pictures of little Piper with my fancy camera that I still don't really know how to use. She had a few moments today where she was really alert, which was really fun!


Since I am here in Oklahoma, without my own children, I had the freedom to finally get a hair cut. (my last hair appointment was canceled due to the tornadoes about a month ago) I didn't really realize how long my hair had gotten; so I figured instead of just getting a trim, I decided to donate it again to Locks of Love. I found a really nice day spa near my sister's house that gives free hair cuts if you donate and got myself a cute little cut. It's weird to feel the wind blowing on my neck (I am in windy Oklahoma...remember?) It'll be interesting to see what it looks like tomorrow when I fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment